Dan Cramer - Senior Project Manager
Tenacious. Planner. Passionate. Linear thinker. People person.
As a Senior Project Manager, Dan spends his time keeping projects on track. Organizing and keeping the communication flowing between project owners and our supervisors in the field is a non-stop roller coaster ride. Reviewing contracts, documents, plans, schedules, proposals, letting agreements, permits, drawings, pricing, approvals and more; he manages to keep all the balls in the air.
“Some of my favorite projects have been the ones with the biggest hurdles and the most issues and constraints. Overcoming them was very gratifying when we ultimately delivered a superior quality project.”
It certainly helps that he’s a methodical person and a linear thinker who’s very detail-oriented and has considerable experience and respect in the industry, including:
“For Dan there’s no tomorrow, there’s just today. He makes things happen.”
– John Sofarelli, President
- Joined the J. Raymond team in 2003 as a Project Manager.
- Has over 15 years of experience in the management of commercial and industrial projects and has completed multiple retail, office, distribution, and educational facilities for such clients as Publix, Home Depot, Siemens Westinghouse, Orix Real Estate, Stihl Southeast, Walgreens, the Pompano Citi Centre, and DeVry, among many others.
- Has worked with a wide variety of building construction types, including multi-story steel frame, multi-story concrete flat plate, concrete tilt-wall, pre-cast double tee, composite deck, and more.
- Has been responsible for as much as $25 million of multiple on-going projects – including preconstruction, construction, and close out – at a given time.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management from Florida International University.
- Has a Master's Degree in Building Construction from the Rinker School of Building Construction, College of Design, Construction, & Planning, University of Florida.
- Is a State of Florida Certified General Contractor.
“Dan has a great rapport with our clients. They know he’s there to support them.”
– Jon Roemer, Preconstruction Services Manager
Dan is a team player and is very highly regarded by the support staff, which always helps when you’re trying to get things done. He’s open to suggestions and he knows how important strong internal systems can be in keeping things running smoothly.
In addition to managing his own projects, Dan is also available to support other Project Managers. Whether as a sounding board, actively helping to solve problems, or mentoring them as needed, his goal is to ensure an overall good experience for all J. Raymond clients. “I know I’ve done my job when owners come back. It's not just when they repeat, but when they tell me they can’t imagine doing another job without us. That’s my goal. That’s the company goal. And it definitely happens here at J. Raymond.”